As members of Shepherd Park Christian Church, we believe that God calls Shepherd Park Christian Church to be a community continuing in deliberate discernment in order to faithfully fulfill the “New Commandment” given by Jesus Christ, “to love one another.” (John 13:34).
- To win people to faith in Jesus Christ and commit them actively to the church,
- To help them grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ that increasingly they may know and do His will, and
- To work for the unity of all Christians and with them engage in the common task of building the Kingdom of God.
- Pastor: Rev. Terri McLellan
- Moderator: Peter Radway
- Vice- Moderator and Cabinet Chairperson: Rhodius Grey-Coker
- Ministerial Team:
- Elders Chairperson: Yvonne Malone
- Director of Music: André Leonard
More about Who We Are