For where your treasure is there your heart will be also.
Reverend Lois Artis
Purpose of this Ministry:
- develop within the membership an understanding of the full meaning of Christian stewardship and our role as Disciples of Christ;
- promote the development and use of spiritual gifts;
- encourage use of financial resources in personal living in a manner that supports God’s plan for justice for the entire human family;
- develop an annual plan for Christian stewardship education consistent with the needs of the church family and broader community; and
- promote outreach activities that engage members in activities that broaden their understanding and implementation of Christian stewardship.
2nd Tuesday of each month (except July and December)
7:30 – 8:30 pm conference call (face-to-face meetings as necessary)