119 Church Anniversary
November 4 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
All are welcome for worship, music, praise and – of course – food.
In November 1899, congregants opened services at the Park View Christian Church on 16th Street in the District of Columbia. The congregation increased and, in the 1940’s it located a site in Shepherd Park for a new church. The cornerstone was laid in 1947 and, 71 years later, “The Church with the Heart of the Shepherd” has become a fixture on Eastern Avenue. Check out our history!